The mission of this blog is to inform and inspire both businesses and consumers in the aspirational fashion world, observing trends and investigating the latest advances in sustainability. By caring about our planet and people, I want to be ahead of the curve and to help define a […]
- Go Vegan – it’s good for you and great for the planet!
- How dirty is your laundry?
- Share your own Slow Fashion looks to tackle clothing waste in 2017
- Business offers our best hope for the planet in 2017, as green energy becomes the cheaper option.
- Spotlight on Ethical Consumer’s Best Buy Label: Páramo
- How a new green agenda is helping theatres to create a more sustainable future.
- Transparency in fashion – how are we really doing?
- How clothing manufacturers are adapting to slow fashion and a circular economy
- Sustainability Leadership in the Luxury Fashion World :Stella McCartney
- How to buy fashion in charity shops